Saturday, June 21, 2014

Play Grand Turismo on Galaxy Fame

Do you remember the original grand turismo game on playstation 1? that game was amazing, i had a good times playing grand turismo back when i was a kid.

So why not play this game again and remember those glorious days, but this time i wanna play it on my samsung galaxy fame.

Here's video of me playing Grand Turismo on my samsung galaxy fame with PS3 controller


How this possible?? well, if you are following my previous article you know what to do, but if you don't, consider reading these article :
And of course to play grand turismo you will need to download the ps1 ISO, which you can find plenty on google, but this is where i download.

And here's screenshots of grand turismo taken from my galaxy fame :





~ enjoy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment